• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Marshmallow rom?

hatv1

Jul 4, 2015
Hello. I have a lg optimus f3 from sprint(LS720). My plan has been canceled for a while. I worked on downloading marshmallow ROM. I have everything set. I am using flashify and CWM and my device is rooted. I have found multiple sites that offer the download if I complete the survey. I used inspect element and skipped the survey. The sites had all said the downloads(there were 3 parts) was around 200 megabytes each, yet after using inspect, I downloaded it and it said it was only in the kilobytes (maybe 200-1000, I don't remember) and it was download has download safe, the site that gave me the site that wanted me to do a survey. Is this ROM legit or is it fake? And if it is, dies someone know where I can get the marshmallow ROM for my phone?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones