• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Massive EVO wallpaper collection OVER 1800! (Updated: 2/4/11)

Here is 1600 more for you guys...well 1640 to be exact. All at exactly 960x800 size... I was going to post this exact thread...I use wall switch as well. :)

Well, that was rather disappointing. From the way you made it sound, you had 1600 new wallpapers for us. The ones that you uploaded are the same exact ones that Freeza so graciously gave us, minus 26 wallpapers (I even went through and verified which ones were missing - a few mac ones, some of the rather cartoony ones, a few cars, and 2 old brick cell phones, etc.). Nothing new at all. Wherever you found them, they must have come from Freeza or his source originally.

Upvote 0
Awesome collection!!! I have it set to 6hrs and it def satisfies my need to always change my wallpaper, I love not knowing what i am going to see next!! Should keep me going for a long time!!!

I set mine to 12 hours, 6 would be cool but I think i'd sleep through at least one wallpaper cycle and I can't be havin' that!

Well, that was rather disappointing. From the way you made it sound, you had 1600 new wallpapers for us. The ones that you uploaded are the same exact ones that Freeza so graciously gave us, minus 26 wallpapers (I even went through and verified which ones were missing - a few mac ones, some of the rather cartoony ones, a few cars, and 2 old brick cell phones, etc.). Nothing new at all. Wherever you found them, they must have come from Freeza or his source originally.

lol yeah, how weird! These wallpapers mostly came from interfacelift.com but are out of my own collection. Some of them I even created myself :p

Upvote 0
It would have been Great if they were actually sized and made for the 960x800 pixels

But most if not all, were just Batch Processed to that size... What a Shame..tsk

Yeah and it would have been great if they would all just automatically download themselves to my phone and then change whenever I merely thought about wanting a new wallpaper... :rolleyes:

Sheesh...

Thanks to freeza for taking the time to compile all these wallpapers and putting them into an easily accessible form for our benefit. Much appreciated!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones