• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Master List For Accessories!

I've been using the Choe T511 for the last 9 months...I'm now using the new T513.

The main difference between the 511 & the 513 is the pad itself...the 511 being square with 1 coil & the 513 being rectangular or cell phone shaped with 3 coils. It does charge faster than the T511 & you can pretty much place it anywhere on the charger & it will charge (not so with the old T511).
Nexus 4 users have to use a case (I use the Ringke Fusion), if not...your phone will actually spin while charging...if you don't have a case, a piece of cloth should work. My phone spun enough to stop charging, but it didn't fall off charger, but it might have if I wasn't watching it.
When the charge hits 100% the blue light will go off after about a min, this is apparently only on the N4...other phones the charge light will stay on. The charge light is now constant & not blinking like the T511.
It took 3 days before my N4 would get to 100% during a charge, it would hit 99% and stay..it wouldn't shut off or anything, just couldn't seem to get to 100%. Once it did get to 100%, it hit it every time after, so I think the charger has to learn a little.
All & all the T513 is an improvement over the older T511 & I would again recommend this to anyone who doesn't already own Qi Charger. If you have a T511, it's also worth the upgrade to the T513.
Myself, my 511 is in the computer room so it can charge while I'm online & not in a hurry...my 513 is in the kitchen where I plugin for a faster charge.

The CHOE still comes with just the Pad & Micro USB plug...no wall plug.

Charging Parameters:

• Input: 5V, 1A~2A
  • Output: 5W
  • Transmitting Frequency: 110KHz to 205 Khz
  • Conversion Efficiency: 72%(max)
  • Standby Power Consumption: 10mW
  • Working Temperature: -10*C~35*C
  • Shell Surface Temperature: 45*C(max)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones