• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mastering HexDefense?

DaveyCow

Lurker
Aug 4, 2011
I love HexDefense and can easily pass the first 20 waves of all 20 levels (normal mode), and wave 30 is not too bad. But wave 40 I can only do on a few levels and I haven't been able to make it to 50 on any levels! I know people have got to wave 200 on some levels and this is mind-boggling!! Could someone that has been to wave 50 or more on some level tell me their strategy???

Thx

The strategy I usually use is to set up a sort of horse shoe shape with the "ends" both being near my home base. The shapes will always choose the shortest path to the goal. At the last moment, close the path with a tower(white most likely). The shapes will then start their journey towards the other end of the horseshoe shape. When they get close to the other end, simply delete the previously mentioned white tower and place a new one in the way of the second path. This keeps the wave bouncing back and forth in a never ending horseshoe path. Apologies for the late response.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones