• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Me and my myTouch

#1flyboy

Lurker
Dec 5, 2009
Hi the name Victor I just recently Got this Mytouch with t-mobile.. i am enjoy every bit of it, i dont have a complaint, i logged on to this site cuz there is some question i might have and i hope the user's on here could help also Looking For a htc Hero GSM.. but anyway i need to root my phone!!! i hears it better that way not to sure butjust curious... Im From San Antonio, Love the fact that This phone lets me Download music i like thru the app's .. I listen to any but prefer to listen to LIL FLIP from houston!!! well thats just some of it!!!:cool:

Hi the name Victor I just recently Got this Mytouch with t-mobile.. i am enjoy every bit of it, i dont have a complaint, i logged on to this site cuz there is some question i might have and i hope the user's on here could help also Looking For a htc Hero GSM.. but anyway i need to root my phone!!! i hears it better that way not to sure butjust curious... Im From San Antonio, Love the fact that This phone lets me Download music i like thru the app's .. I listen to any but prefer to listen to LIL FLIP from houston!!! well thats just some of it!!!:cool:

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones