• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] Can't call specific #'s

ACrappyDJ

May 13, 2013
Hello Helpful forum,
I'm having an issue calling 3 specific phone #'s. The funny thing is: they are all phone #'s for my work place! When I dial them, via contacts or manual dial, that crazy sound comes on saying "we're sorry, your # cannot be completed as dialed..."

I was running Liquid Smooth, and it didn't look like I lost anything. I still did an NV restore... no dice. I then did Odin back to stock. Still no go. The funny thing is, I can call any other number in the world, except those 3.

Metro Cus Service is working on it, they say, but they sound clueless. I thought I would run it by you guys. If anyone knows anything, that would be great.

I do want to say, no matter the turnout, that this community had been absolutely amazing. I can't thank y'all enough for what you've done for this phone already.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones