• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] Galaxy Mod rom (Touchwiz)

I'm back on cm now. I wasn't motivated enough by this rom to fix mms.

It's not bad. Just nothing different from what we already have. We can flash wasabi's themes on morph ourselves.

I got ya...

I like the look of this so edgee if mms is fixed for this rom the installation instructions should be like the one on goodness and chemical roms?

Actually should be that it only needs a modded mms apk and nothing else... I'm home so I'm gonna check it out Manito ill get back to u

Reactions: mike28
Upvote 0
is it working perfectly? i had 4g when i flashed it but then i rebooted my phone and i was stuck on 3g only and i had to go to Metro to program my phone again

Yes. My 4g is still intact on cm. I didn't lose 4g with this rom but I have with others. A simple nv restore fixed it everytime. If for whatever reason somebody out there didn't backup their nv, then go ahead and hit yourself one time and access your hidden menu from stock with anycut and reset your rtn menu.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones