• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM][OFFICIAL]CarbonRom 4.3

I get reboots with SnapChat too, but I don't think it's the ROM. I've had reboots with Carbon, and Pacman. My girlfriend even gets them too, and she's on Cyanogen. So I'm thinking it's just the app itself that's causing them.

I mean it still has to be somewhat of a compatibility issue since everything is fine on TW roms. And it only happens when i try to send videos. pics are fine. this with you aswell?

Upvote 0
Alright really starting to get tired of this ROM. Freezes multiple times a day. I rely on my phone for alarm and it froze in the middle of the night so I missed class today. Right before finals as well.. I just would like at least a semi-stable aosp ROM. Anyone like to offer their opinions? Otherwise I'm off to TW again

Cm 10.2 stable... I've gotten no bugs so far smooth as butter...

Upvote 0
Alright really starting to get tired of this ROM. Freezes multiple times a day. I rely on my phone for alarm and it froze in the middle of the night so I missed class today. Right before finals as well.. I just would like at least a semi-stable aosp ROM. Anyone like to offer their opinions? Otherwise I'm off to TW again

I am loving Slimkat. I have been running it since last Friday night and have not had a single F/C yet. You can find the link to download the d2mtr version in the Slimbean 4.3 thread. I think the link is on the second to the last page.

Reactions: Mexigga
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I tried these:

Make a nandroid if you haven't already backup any apps you need to and factory reset your phone in twrp then flash ROM wipe cache and dalvik and then flash 4.3 gapps...

.... wipe everything...if the automatic method if factory reset didn't work in twrp then you could try going into advanced wipe and choosing cache dalvik system and data...but not internal or external...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones