• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] Show Off Your Setup... METRO SGS3

MIUI V4.1.2 on Samsung Galaxy S3 By MetroPCS
juna6uhy.jpg
ajy7era5.jpg
ebapubyt.jpg
y7u4y5a9.jpg
y2uha9eb.jpg
tunezada.jpg
u7u3anuh.jpg

Upvote 0
e9esu7ez.jpg
Anything more I need to do beyond restoring apns? I found the site before u posted it Lol I'm dling now

Hey guys . i installed thIS ROM and everything works great ,I also installed the themes. except for my data 4g is not working . is it becuz I gotta restore the APNS?? if so .. how do I do it. ?cus I cudn't find it there. Thanks

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358548252388.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358548252388.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 83
Upvote 0
Tell me those icons are free.

lol its a go launcher theme called sleek or if u search for it on play market its sleek golauncher

Your killing the game bro... Love your setups.. What ROM are you rockin

now that i really cant talk about lol lets just say its a future rom you guys are going to enjoy coming up soon ;)

Reactions: airtioteclint
Upvote 0
Thats how we roll in the metro samsung galaxy s3 sub-forum while verizon,at&t,tmobile and other gs3 subforums complain about lack of development we keep getting new stuff to try out beacause of devs like shabby,chiwen, whats his name on the cm10 thread lol and cant forget ya members that contribute cool stuff like mods themes and tweaks and what not ;) i can tell u this much they hatin on us i recently was in the at&t section and some1 i and a few other know from hofo was in there complaining that we had more stuff than them and that made me roll! anyways yea we are only getting bigger better and popular lets keep this train moving :D

Reactions: edgeez25
Upvote 0
Wallpaper plz? :beer:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0wt3kr33pm2lf37/Wall_10.jpg

just incase you cant find it on zedge :D

also on this image i used a ported launcher from sony xperia which can be found on xda

screenshot2013011818365.jpg

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1949353

did not work for me on jb 4.1.1 but worked for me on aosp roms such as bb6 cm10 aokp just flash two zips one for the launcher and the second one is for wallpapers. works pretty good, although menu softkey does not work but that was done on purpose i guess.

Upvote 0
Thats how we roll in the metro samsung galaxy s3 sub-forum while verizon,at&t,tmobile and other gs3 subforums complain about lack of development we keep getting new stuff to try out beacause of devs like shabby,chiwen, whats his name on the cm10 thread lol and cant forget ya members that contribute cool stuff like mods themes and tweaks and what not ;) i can tell u this much they hatin on us i recently was in the at&t section and some1 i and a few other know from hofo was in there complaining that we had more stuff than them and that made me roll! anyways yea we are only getting bigger better and popular lets keep this train moving :D

Hahaha that's hilarious :p... I'm glad I made the right choice... I contemplated leaving and trying the s3 elsewhere straight talk or T-Mobile... But glad I thought to myself having it for metro could be fun... Cause all of us that have been on metro for a while have had to be extra creative to get stuff being the little brother... I figured what better phone than the s3 for Metro Devs to go OFF ON... And I was right I've said a million times and I'll say it a million more hands down best community I've had the pleasure to be part of... :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: cheers to everybody here...

On a side note theirs an annoying guy at my workplace that just kept yapping saying cheap ass metro sucks... Take in mind he has it... He asked if he could look at mine an was blown away that I was on JB stock themed... Then my miui, BB, aokp, king kang and just to shut him up my morphed with multi window backup.. Look on his face priceless... Also take in mind I have told him about here just take a look see what u like and always says not wasting my time on that its probably crappy... So when he asked me where I got it I said that crappy place Google It Neeewb :D

For the record that's the type of person that I consider a neeeewb ... One who disrespects and talks down before knowing and doesn't even give it a chance...

Reactions: nuttmeg
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones