• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] Unofficial Android 4.2.1 with Nature UX [LEAK]

Feb 11, 2013
Hello, so I was reading my way through some articles and found this one and it really caught my eye. :)

I9300XXUFMB3 ? Galaxy S III Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean LEAKED firmware | SamMobile

DO NOT FLASH THIS AS IT IS NOW, IT WILL NOT WORK ON METROPCS GALAXY S3 YET ITS INTENDED FOR GT-I9300.

:smokingsomb:
this is the the leaked firmware for GT-I9300 and its android 4.2.1 version of touchwiz, so I know this won't work on our SCH-R530M model but is there anyone out there willing to take a look at this and see what they can do so we all could enjoy this awesome looking firmware, its non carrier branded, so by nature (no pun intended lol) its carrier bloat-free, but not Samsung S-Apps free. So again, I am begging someone to at least take a look at this, I myself would try doing something and trying to get it on my phone, but I have no clue how!! :(
This is a Flashable Odin .tar file.
They say it works flawlessly as any other official firmware so it wont cause any problems if someone can port it the right way or something. I will be extremely grateful to anyone who can do this enormous task and if your up for the challenge go for it, I know I can't, because I'm a noob :eek:. lol :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones