• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] KitKat 4.4.4 CM11 (unofficial)

@ksjdo414
Yes both of my cameras are working.

Ohhh ... OK in cam settings just change storage from internal to sdcard remember that our storage is been fuse as another storage. Sdcard.0 is our internal n emulated... Sdcard.1 is our ext.storage n
We have the option to do SD_USB_storage like external hard drive. (Comp)

Upvote 0
is LED fixed then? :D too many devs working its hard to keep up c:

Rolgar20... You mean emotional light?... No because LED is our "cam.flash"
For you and all those waiting for this to be fix like me, we need to be patients... We need to understand that whom ever comes out with a fix have to do a mod of it CU's KK was design to function with softtap keys ( no hw buttons at all ) we have or had emotional.Light CU's the way our HW of the phn was built and it was implemented in our System settings. Bin.... So system.setting would to be restructured or a Mod... For me is no biggy... I knw that stuff like this is frustrating for our Devs... Cus they want to accomplish till perfection.

Upvote 0
Rolgar20... You mean emotional light?... No because LED is our "cam.flash"
For you and all those waiting for this to be fix like me, we need to be patients... We need to understand that whom ever comes out with a fix have to do a mod of it CU's KK was design to function with softtap keys ( no hw buttons at all ) we have or had emotional.Light CU's the way our HW of the phn was built and it was implemented in our System settings. Bin.... So system.setting would to be restructured or a Mod... For me is no biggy... I knw that stuff like this is frustrating for our Devs... Cus they want to accomplish till perfection.

oh sorry sorry i call it LED, in texas we call it LED and the camera LED is called flash light :) sorry i dont mean to rush i just got confused with the terms

Upvote 0
@@@ Rolgar20... LOL... No prblm...... Ur help n q??? Are always appreciated.

For those having issues with camera.. Or vid.. Or any app issues (stock or downloaded)
We all need to do a FRESH install...
*Recovery
*Wipe data/ fact.reset
*wipe cache, Dalvik cache( advance menu)
* Flash ROM or Update)
* Flash Gaaps
ALWAYS.... ALWAYS...ALWAYS.....

Upvote 0
@@@ Viperdink
@@@@Angablade
Our signal issues been weak... The only way is been able to modify the radio CU's its running with T.Mo GPRS(TD-SCDMA) Korean. Sh"*t!!! No offense.... We can speedvup data connection by changing in build.prop.
*ro.ril.hsxpa=1... to 3
*ro.ril.gprsclass=10... to 12 or 32

Adding
* ro.ril.hsdpa.category=37
*ro.ril.hsupa.category=10
(( Why this values...B.cus our radio supports 64-QAM modulation.to read more= http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-Speed_Downlink_Packet_Access ))

Yes it says utms in service settings network type , we gotta tweak um till it says LTE in type. *#*#3646#*#* in network type after the ril edits . and maybe some prop edits also .

Never mind read previous post.
Thanx bro...

Reactions: Krlypumaa
Upvote 0
@@@ Angablade... Its getting bigger n bigger are you planning to shop it out after...
@@@@ Viperdink I'm running LTE.. I got all that cover
But the connection still not as fast as I had it before... But after build.prop tweaks. Its has been more affective.

Now I'm gonna b out for minute... Starting to flash v5

Once it's all said and done, I do plan on removing some of the unneeded files. I am trying to see what is missing and make connections for other files and trying to make it more stable. I would prefer stability over file size any day.

Upvote 0
Once it's all said and done, I do plan on removing some of the unneeded files. I am trying to see what is missing and make connections for other files and trying to make it more stable. I would prefer stability over file size any day.

Hey... Great....
On V5 u repeated ro.ril.gprsclass n hsxpa
I deleted it them... Signal smooth
I'm having issues went I shut down phone n connect to charger No battery imgs... It turns on
When I shut down after connected it all auto turn on:mad:
Screen issues( blackscreen reboots or not waking haven't happened yet)... I all try sound tomorrow cus if I wake up wife for sh"*t like that she'll kill me... I.mo keep testing rest 2nite...:smokingsomb:

Upvote 0
What tweaks are you adding to the props?

Sounds, resolutions, streaming, responsiveness,
But all will be on my end... I wll send it to u first to compare n agree.

Can u PM ur email... Or u want me to upload to drive... I have a MTU apk I want u to try to see if it can b helpful. I use it for editing MTU rmnet0 cus we can't do it try SQlite editor anymore

Upvote 0
Camera still on 3mp (no 5mp), panorama works fine low resol...
Vidcam... Works fine 720p only. (No 1080p)
Stability great...smooth...
Performance.. CPU does not reach 1118MHz stays in 1080MHz only...
I'm gonna do some tweaking in build.prop... Test them... And if they works I'll upload .txt

It pnly uses 3MP because its using widescreen, download google camera from the playstore and it will use 5MP but will shoot a square picture, not a wide screen picture

Upvote 0
It pnly uses 3MP because its using widescreen, download google camera from the playstore and it will use 5MP but will shoot a square picture, not a wide screen picture
Thnxxx but I installed app from n lg3 cm11 ROM I have n solved the problem...

@@@ Angablade... Hey by putting ro.telephony.ril.v3 it take signal strength off the icon that is just a makeup for icon
Touch responsiveness is staying stuck Another thing if u change value in SQlite editor from 500 to 250 longpress responds better.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones