• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mindless EVO Discussion & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

polkadots

Android Enthusiast
Apr 5, 2010
The Left Coast
Let's hear your speculation about what you think is coming with the EVO - be it release dates, final specs, what it'll ship with (Prince of Persia?), etc...

I'm guessing it'll come with an 8GB card, wall charger...and that's about it. The Incredible shipped sans-headphones, so I'm fearing the same will be true for the EVO.

I don't even know what you would do with that many apps!

Anyway, this thread got me an infraction...so...uh, yea I guess make the most of it guys!

You got an infraction for what? Did I miss something?

Anyway, I agree on the app issue. I don't think I could even keep track of that many apps. Hell, it would take forever to scroll through them and find the one you're looking for. :)

Upvote 0
You got an infraction for what? Did I miss something?

Anyway, I agree on the app issue. I don't think I could even keep track of that many apps. Hell, it would take forever to scroll through them and find the one you're looking for. :)

The "Official" thread was closed - before I read the reasoning and the warning from "Squid" I made an "Unofficial" thread, thereby violating their rules. To be fair, I did do something I was asked not to do - however I didn't realize it until after the fact. Really it's not a big deal...they can have their little micro-managed world scrubbed of any disagreement or ribbing. It's their call. I'll continue to post as I do, and if it means I get the boot...well, I get the boot.

Back on topic - yea, that many apps would be a nightmare to keep track of.

Upvote 0
The "Official" thread was closed - before I read the reasoning and the warning from "Squid" I made an "Unofficial" thread, thereby violating their rules. To be fair, I did do something I was asked not to do - however I didn't realize it until after the fact. Really it's not a big deal...they can have their little micro-managed world scrubbed of any disagreement or ribbing. It's their call. I'll continue to post as I do, and if it means I get the boot...well, I get the boot.

Back on topic - yea, that many apps would be a nightmare to keep track of.

Durr, I meant "slug" not squid...my bad.

female mute app

I'll take two!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones