• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Missed it! App Force closing

Phantogenic

Android Enthusiast
May 16, 2011
Rotorua, New Zealand
Hi, have an lg gt540 running latest CM7 as can be seen in signature.

Just bought and installed Missed it! but it's constantly force closing - I've added it to the accessibilities screen, and I have plenty of memory available... I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice, I've had it on the sd card and on the phone.

If I load it as a widget it will crash after a few seconds, but I can get into the menu off the app via the app drawer. But as soon as I try to manage applications in the menu it fc's.

Any ideas?

I'd really love to use the app now that I've paid for it :)

I'm unfamiliar with that particular app, but you're likely better off sending an email to the app's developer, especially since it's a paid app. If you go back to the market page for the app, especially if you do so on a computer instead of your phone, you should be able to find a link to the developer's website or otherwise a means to contact him/her. If they don't have a fix for you immediately, then they need the information anyway to improve their application for future updates.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones