• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MMS Failure?

Greets..

Have now had my DROID for a few weeks and after rooting been running all types of new Froyo ROM's which has been great but most recently after trying several something odd has seemed to occur.

I can no longer send nor receive MMS messages. I used to be able to go into the Gallery and hit Share and send through MMS to my wife's DROID but as of late they just sit in a `Sending...` mode.

It's not the ROM I believe because I had this very same from (jrummy's Kang) the start and came back to it recently and was able to send/receive MMS but just the past few days there is no luck.

Any ideas? I've tried Handecent SMS app and it does the same thing so it's something with the phone. A data/cache wipe and reflash of OS didn't seem to help either. I'm at a loss.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones