• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

matt88si

Android Enthusiast
Aug 24, 2011
Downers Grove, IL
I've been an avid user of my Electrify since I purchased it, however, when I try to send an MMS message (multimedia message) to my fiancee's Mesmerize (my old phone) she only receives half the message. I'm not talking about sending a picture of a video, but just standard MMS that exceeds the SMS limit.

It's very irritating to the both of us so if anyone has any idea as to what the issue may be, please let me know!

Thanks guys!

Hello Matt. I'd try "starting over" with the messaging app you're using. Go into the application manager and clear cache and data on the app you're using, reboot the device and then go into the configuration menu for the app and make sure all the settings in there are as they should be.

If no joy, it could be an issue with the app itself (thus the proliferation of Android Market 3rd party messaging apps such as Handcent, etc ;)).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones