• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MOD][working]crt off animation

shahabazas

~*~ Android Addict ~*~
Apr 4, 2012
Pune
Hey i have successfully Flashed CRT Animation on my phone and it works flawless as if its only OFF cos the ON part needs many files to edit so still working on it and if succeed will release that also but for now enjoy the CRT OFF animation...

Disclaimer/Warning:

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HARM DONE TO YOUR PHONE USING THIS . DONT BLAME ME IF YOUR PHONE TURNS INTO A PAPERWEIGHT/BRICKED USING THIS. DO IT ON YOUR OWN RISK.

Requirements:

1. Micromax A75 with Blue Terror and Lockscreen updated by Itzmiandy installed/flashed.
2. CWM Recovery.
3. Sd card

Credits:
1. Aayushdutta for the Blue Terror ROM on which i tried this MOD.
2. Itzmiandy as if his lockscreen MOD is also included in this MOD by default cos had worked on the files provided by Itzmiandy as a lockscreen update so if u found the xxxxxxx@xxx.com as ur email address then u need to ask itzmiandy to provide ur custom zip by working on my MODED files to get u both ur email add and also the CRT OFF animation.
3. Ninad Chaudhari and Varun Chitre for motivating all A75 users.
4. Maastermind1024, AmarZo T DAs, Dark God and Aayushdutta for being with me whenver i needed their help and letting me try all my ways what i have tried and tested.
5. My Office as i have downloaded all the required software and tools by using the internet of my office.
6. Myself for having an urge to have something which is done by me on my Micromax A75.
7. To all of those whose name i haven't mention here who have helped me in one or the other way in reaching my goal.
8. To all the respective Devs for the applications and the softwares what i have used.

Installation:

1. Download the the Zip File from the Download link.
2. Dump it to Sd card.
3. Power down your device.
4. Reboot to recovery.
5. Do a backup first just in case u need if something goes wrong.
6. No need of Factory reset/Data wipe install directly so no data loss.
7. Install Zip from Sd card Choose the zip file and then Select Yes.
8. Let the flasher complete flashing and once Install from Sd card Completed is displayed reboot the phone.
9. Once the phone is rebooted let it settle down and lock by itself see while locking u will find the CRT animation on ur phone.
10.Unlock the phone and the press power button and there u go having the CRT OFF animation.

So guys Enjoy your Micromax A75 with a new CRT OFF animation. One more thing as if its only CRT OFF animation so once ur phone is OFF for the first time it will take atleast 2 secs to ON and then once its locked u can just switch on and off but first lock and unlock will take 2secs.

Downloads Links:

1.http://www.mediafire.com/?20o8ej1ecq5yrbm

Thanks for the addition :)

Btw,
I think you forgot tomention which ROMs is this for
as i am damn sure if this for stock ROMS, it wont match the theme of Blueterror !

Ninad its for Blue Terror as i have MODED the files of Blue Terror dint know it will work on Stock ROM but yes i can MOD it for Stock ROM or if possible for any other ROM if i have the Framework-res.apk of that ROM and i am still working on the CRT ON animation had tried a lot since from 5 days but sometimes stuck on bootloop and sometimes stuck on Desktop the reboot and looped in this only so had just released the CRT OFF animation and once i get CRT ON animation working will release it also but its a little bit tough so if u have any clue for it or if you know how to get it working then please either MOD it or help me in getting it done.

Upvote 0
dude plz provide it without that lockscreen update of itzmiandy.!! coz i don't like that mod very much coz i need something to show up while unlock.!! also that security gestures doesn't look good.!! plz of you could on stock unedited lockscreen.!

or tell me weather it will work with widget locker or not.!!

Upvote 0
dude plz provide it without that lockscreen update of itzmiandy.!! coz i don't like that mod very much coz i need something to show up while unlock.!! also that security gestures doesn't look good.!! plz of you could on stock unedited lockscreen.!

Ok I ll provide another update by evening without the lockscreen updates also n it ll work with widget locker also.

Hey can u upload ur framework-res.apk n PM me d link will MOD it n provide it to u.

Upvote 0

Buddy u havent sent me the link for ur Framework-res.apk so please upload it and send me the link.

Upvote 0
I need the Framework-res.apk, framework.jar and the services.jar file from this ROM so please provide it as soon as possible otherwise i need to download the whole ROM so please provide these three files so that i can try to get the CRT ON animation working. You can find these files under /system/framework/ so guys please upload them and provide me the link to download as soon as possible.

Upvote 0
actually i was in college so when i tried to upload the speed got hell slow so can't upload.!!
also i have no issues in uploading now but i need to tell u something mu framework-res.apk is modded in uot kitchen for custom animations ... that could clash with your files..

If u want to use with the customisation then u need to send me ur file as if i will only MODDING it to get the CRT OFF enabled so if u want it then send me ur files which will work fine on ur phone.

Upvote 0
sorry bro idk why i am facing errors while uploading files from my pc.!!

the error states that..

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Where r u uploading the file???

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones