• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Moonshine s-off for k2_cl [BOOST]

ok quick update.. i am now s-off.. rumrunner finally worked but only after i removed drivers from my computer.. at the end of the adb 1.3 installation(link in a previous post) it prompts you to install device drivers.. if you hit y it will install usb drivers from google.. if you already installed it shows up as "Windows Device Driver" in add/remove programs.. im not sure why but after i removed this from my computer rumrunner was successful.. i have a friend with the same phone im going to help do this as well.. he lives in another state though and has had little time to do anything

@Kurozen
if you still have not gained s-off i suggest checking for the install in your add/remove programs and remove it.. at least to run rumrunner.. if you need further instructions on anything i can link you to everything i used to successfully s-off my phone

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones