• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Moto X Pure charger questions!

:p By the way, how do I use the QR code scanning function in the camera app? I can't seem to find an option for it anywhere.

You have to use the manual focus option and if you put it up to the code it grabs it automatically and makes a little code icon. If you then tap the icon it asks you what you want to do with it.

DO NOT TOUCH THE FOCUS OPTION - that just takes a picture. You just have to hover the manual focus circle over the qr code.

It's really quite nice, but what about this phone isn't?

Reactions: androidlover9
Upvote 0
You have to use the manual focus option and if you put it up to the code it grabs it automatically and makes a little code icon. If you then tap the icon it asks you what you want to do with it.

DO NOT TOUCH THE FOCUS OPTION - that just takes a picture. You just have to hover the manual focus circle over the qr code.

It's really quite nice, but what about this phone isn't?

The battery life :/ screen uses too much, I hope Marshmallow optimizes it better as well as improve on performance.

The price wasn't that great either, for me at least... It was about $600 after shipping prices (I had a friend from America ship it to me since I live in Canada)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones