• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MotoBlur vs HTC Sense

i use an app called Gesture Search from Google (available in the market). You can adjust the settings to have it index settings as well as contacts and other functions. Put the shortcut on your home screen. When you click it, the screen becomes a writable surface. You just draw the first letter of the name of the setting and it comes up in the search super fast. click and go. Try it out. I hardly ever access stuff any other way.

Upvote 0
you made worst choice of your hole life getting droid 2 if it is global if it normal droid 2 ur lucky i had a droid 2 i loved it had a few roms but not many but still enough now i have d2g and thinking about just getting iphone because of how much it sucks moto screwed up bad and is gonna kill android htc is amazing and htc sense is pretty cool my gf has the incredible and beats my phone by a million though but verizon is butt buddies with moto it seems

and why do you think it sucks?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones