• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Milestone or Nexus One?

I am due for an upgrade and know i cant get either a Milestone or a Nexus One from Orange UK but i plan to upgrade to their most valuable phone, unlock it and sell it on on ebay and put the cash towards either. But my problem is that i dont know which device to go for... I currently have a G1 (HTC Dream) and really like the physical keyboard, but i heard that the Milestone/Droid keyboard is not very easy to use... Is this true? I also read that the same issues facing the Droid are also present on the Milestone (Camera not focusing every 24.5 days, lagging when switching home screen etc) does anyone know when the update will be coming out and if it majorly affects the use of the phone... In summary, should i:
A) Buy a Milestone
B) Wait for Nexus One (and hopefully(but unlikely) get an invite))
C) Wait for the next Android device (I expect there to be a wave of 2.1 devices being released in 2010(although i maybe wrong...)(??HTC Passion??))

Many Thanks and a Happy New Year to all.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones