• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MotoTorch LED 2.0 released - FREE FOR 3 DAYS

A lot of users from Europe (especially Germany, Austria and Switzerland - German speaking countries) can't find your application in the Android Market. Do you know what the reason could be and how to rectify it? We'd love to use your application and send some donations your way if it works well.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Upvote 0
A lot of users from Europe (especially Germany, Austria and Switzerland - German speaking countries) can't find your application in the Android Market. Do you know what the reason could be and how to rectify it? We'd love to use your application and send some donations your way if it works well.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

I am not limiting it to a specific market.

Are you guys using the DROID or other 2.0 phone? I know that it's only available for Android 2.0.

Upvote 0
hmmm....I have no idea. Let me do some research.

Thank you very much. Here are two (German) threads about it. I'm guessing you won't understand it, but it's not just me:

Warum findet man manche Anwendungen im Market nicht? (Obwohl andere sie finden) - Android-Hilfe.de
Milestone als Taschenlampe nutzen - Motorola Milestone - Android Forum

Is the application limited to the Motorola Droid in the Market? Is that even possible? Maybe that's the problem. But some users from the area seem to be able to find it regardless...very weird.

Upvote 0
I'm no morse code expert, but I thought the same thing with the sos. The pause between the O and S seems long compared to the time between the S and O.

I think I know what it is. I tell the thread to "sleep" for 300 milliseconds between each letter. Now that 300 milliseconds is simply a "request". Java doesn't always respect that request, so it could be longer.

I looked at the code, and both use the same code after flashing their last dash/dot. So it should be the same.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones