1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

MOving Outlook Notes to an app on the Droid

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by intabbu1, Jul 10, 2010.

1. intabbu1

intabbu1 New Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Looking for away to move my outlook notes to some type of notepad on the driod. I have gdocs on Droid and on google site, Cannot get outlook notes to upload in a fashion that works. Looking for ideas.

Advertisement

2. I am using Note Everything; it imports from both Palm and Outlook. I have used it to import from my Palm Desktop Memos with no problems, so I expect it will import from Outlook Note, as well, but can't verify that since I haven't tried it.

-Keith

3. jacksion

jacksion Member

Aug 2, 2011
    Migrate PST to NSF program successfully performs conversion of PST email folders (Inbox, Sent Items, Drafts, Deleted Items, Outbox & other sub folders), email properties (to, cc, bcc, from, attachments, sent & received dates), calendars, tasks, contacts, notes etc into Lotus Notes NSF files. MS Outlook to Notes tool smoothly works with

MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 & Lotus Notes 8.5, 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 5.0, & 6.0. Microsoft Outlook to Notes conversion tool allows converting Unicode or Ansi Outlook PST files to Lotus Notes NSF files.