• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Moving to Windows Phone 8

tripdoc79

Android Enthusiast
May 24, 2011
Its been fun, and ive enjoyed everything here and with android, but i think ill be moving to a Nokia Lumia 810 here in a few days. Ive played with it, and i love it, i run Windows 8 on all my PCs and for my work and what i need a phone for, its a perfect fit. Ill be popping in every so often as usual, and will be willing to help anyone who needs it. So PM me if ya like. dev for the optimus is dying, its been a great phone, but ive been using an HTC EVO 3d lately, pretty awesome phone.. but ill be switching to the Nokia. My OptM is up for grabs to anyone who wants it, pay shipping and its urs, whether its for Dev use or just need a phone. Its in perfect working order, ill restore it to stock so i can be programmed for whoever gets it. Ill let you know when its available. Still using it as a remote for my XBMC at the moment, but if anyone wants it PM me, or reply.

Reactions: sammyz

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones