• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Music App Help/Info

Bat~man

Apr 11, 2010
OK, I just used my MP3 player for the first time in the gym and I had some issues that I was wondering if some of you guys want to discuss.

Now, I had these setups and the issue was there with all of them, Sense UI/Stock music player , ADW Launcher/Android music player, ADW/ 3Cube from the market.

The issue was, every time I started to play my music, I would back out like normal and let the music player take over the lockscreen...and when I went to put it in my pocket it would freak out...play fast, play 5 seconds or so of a song then skip it over and over...I would press pause then play to straighten it out then it would do it again.

I made sure my screen was off and I couldn't make it do it myself so I'm not sure what was causing it but I do think it was somehow still reacting to the screen getting touched because when I went in the Cube player and unchecked "show controls on lockscreen" it stopped.

Has anyone else had this problem or a problem like it? If so did you ever find out what the culprit was?

Thanks in advance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones