1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Music player that plays from the cloud?

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by nitramus, Jun 29, 2013.

1. nitramus

nitramus Well-Known Member

Looking for a player that plays music from the cloud and if possible from any cloud as I need a LOT of space. I live in Canada so I don't have Google music all access.
    Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

I use CloudAround. It uses your clouds though, so it depends on how many GBs you have on either Dropbox, Sugarsync, Box, or whatever other it supports. I have 15GB on Box that I actually don't use for anything else so I put my songs up there.

3. That Afro Guy

That Afro Guy Newbie

Have you looked at Spotify?

4. nitramus

it is not available in canada

5. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Think with music in the cloud your options are going to be rather limited. Only seems to offer the best options if one is in the United States. Where I am, forget it. I just store my tunes on a couple of SD cards and USB sticks, that way it's always available to me, and he shall have music wherever he goes. :D

6. mikedt

mikedt 你好

"This app is not available in your country.".... that's a fail. :rolleyes:

7. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

It's not available in China? Too bad. I'd think if it was available in a third world countrt it would be available anywhere. Lol.

8. That Afro Guy

That Afro Guy Newbie

Well it still display that message if you install it from an .apk file, off the internet?

Just a thought.

9. nitramus

I found an option but with the amount of space I need I would need some $$ every month so I will stay with what I have for some time I guess.

Thanks