• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My bluetooth problem solved I hope

chrisinsocalif

Jun 5, 2010
Orange County Ca
I kept having a bluetooth problem when using my Galaxy Prevail where my phone would freezewhile using a headset on the BT radio. The problem happened faster when plugged into a charger.
I tried different combinations and so far it seems if you have Pandora caused my problems. Pandora has the option for bluetooth in the program which can mess with your phone even when the program isnt running. I deactivated the bluetooth in Pandora and so far have been having no problems. I will keep testing to see if this has fixed my issue.

Reactions: haris163
I kept having a bluetooth problem when using my Galaxy Prevail where my phone would freezewhile using a headset on the BT radio. The problem happened faster when plugged into a charger.
I tried different combinations and so far it seems if you have Pandora caused my problems. Pandora has the option for bluetooth in the program which can mess with your phone even when the program isnt running. I deactivated the bluetooth in Pandora and so far have been having no problems. I will keep testing to see if this has fixed my issue.

I too have freezing problems if I have bluetooth enabled and plugged in. I unchecked the option in Pandora, hopefully will be the end of it. Any updates from your part?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones