• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My girlfriend is a total buzz kill

I've been refreshing E-mail and Fedex pages incessantly for a week now. Watched youtube videos, reviews, looked at pictures. Nobody was home today when my Incredible was supposed to arrive.... quick thinking I left a note saying I was sick in bed, with a signature and the tracking number hoping it would work... Around 3pm fedex.com actually said it was delivered!!! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, my girlfriend wants to go out to eat tonight. In fact, shes been planning it in her head all day, which pretty much means it already happened. If I tell her no, it would be like giving a child a pony, and then bashing its head in.

My girlfriend gets home from work a few hours before me.
Rough translation of the phone call that ensues...
"Is it there?!"
"Yes its here"
"OH JOY!"
"yeah anyway, I feel like going out to eat tonight so you can mess with your phone later...."
I wanted to tell her to shove her blackberry up her ass. I wanted to tell her that all the Italian food in the world couldn't stop me from torpedoing through our front door and gluing my eyes to that little screen for the next 5-6 hours. I wish I could say that that's exactly what I said, but alas I gave in... 2 weeks of waiting and whats in my way? Fuc*ing chicken parm!

Oh well, at least its there...

Sorry guys, had to vent.

:)

Wow, I'm the minority in this post. But, I clicked on the title, so I obviously wanted to read it.

My boyfriend thinks I'M the dork for getting the INC. He is holding out for the iphone on Verizon. I personally think the iphone is inferior to my sleek, sophisticated, sexy INC!!!

Yeah I was planning on switching to AT&t for the iphone but after messing with my GF's for a week or so realized that its really not all that cool. Plus most of the apps are useless.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones