• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My HTC desire won't let me call/recieve call's from anyone.

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
A

Android Question

Whenever I call someone it only dials and than hangs up. When people try to call me it goes straight to voicemail and i get a message saying I have a missed call from that person. I have tried turning my phone off and on again as well as resetting it.

I had half of that problem last month, I could make outgoing calls, but could not receive incoming calls.

a lot of time spent with the Technical Support folks, and their remedies worked right up until the screen locked again.

the only way I got mine fixed, was to perform that hated process of FDR, and allow the phone to come back up new as a born baby.... let it register again, the carrier then programs it correctly, and all is well again.

that is, all is well with the phone, but not with how you and I want it to look/perform.... argh!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones