• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Incredible saved my life.....

Actually panic is what makes it worse. From my law enforcement trainer I learned how to calm myself using purse breathing and also just getting you mind off it like the 2+2=4 4+4=8 and so on. Just calming yourself. I did pass out woke a day and half later in the hospital intubated. I really wish they would spend more money on asthma attacks they have like nothing to help people with asthma now/ I mean you have these controller meds that if you stop taking them for one day like say the pharmacy cant fill it fast enough your body freaks out. Then you have to goto medication like prednisone which is the only fix for attacks. Then they have to bombard your system with antibiotics because the prednisone makes you more likely to catch everything. Anyhow horray for technology and yes I'm buying that app. the paramedics trashed my place looking for meds and information on me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones