• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My phone doesn't boot up after update

Hello everyone. I sure hope that someone can help me. I have been trying to put my galaxy S vibrant back to stock but I am not getting anywhere. Problem started when the phone died and probably updating some firmware. After that I could not boot up my phone. The problem is still the same, staying on Vibrant screen. I can only get the the downloading icon after holding down the keys and plugged into the USB port. I have tried many versions of Odin, along with the file required, the s1_odin_20100512.pit and the T959uvjfd. Odin goes through its thing and gets to reset and the Vibrant screen appears but never leaves after the pass. The phone never does start to download as stated as soon as the pass appears. Galaxy S just stays at Vibrant. Can someone tell me what to do? I do not see anywhere on the net where this happens and how to recover from it. Thank you!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones