• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root my phone is bricked help

so my foneis now useless. i had cwm but it never finished backing up . now when i turn my phone on it takes me to cwm and i cant do anything. what can i do.

Hi have tried flashing the bootloop exit made by mr shabby? please try here is the link http://www.shabbypenguin.com/OUDstuff/cayman/CWM-Loop-DeLooper.zip . This will definitely fix the problem long as the system partition wasn't formatted. Download the zip, put it on your sdcard using a card reader since the phone doesn't work. Put the sdcard back in phone go to cwm then install zip file from sdcard then look for that cwm delooper zip and install and it will boot the phone normally please let us know if it works. And all credit goes to shabbypenguin for all his hard work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones