• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

my phone is stuck in start-up mode

A

Android Question

My Verizon android Motorola smartphone seems to be stuck in the process of turning on. On the screen is that burst of rocket ship flame that occurs when you first turn it on; however, it was already on and I returned to find it this way. I cannot turn it completely off either.

My Verizon android Motorola smartphone seems to be stuck in the process of turning on. On the screen is that burst of rocket ship flame that occurs when you first turn it on; however, it was already on and I returned to find it this way. I cannot turn it completely off either.

Start by pulling the battery and leaving it out for a while. If it still does the start screen then I would lookup the recovery process and start by clearing the cache followed by a factory reset if the cache didn't fix it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones