1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

My pictures are not saving now to my phone

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Android Question

None
    I have an Android Galaxay 4 phone. My pictures use to store on the phone. Something happened and my pictures are missing. When I take a picture it does not store it in my gallery. I spoke withVerizon and they said that I must have signed up somehow for Google cloud or something and that is where my pictures are being routed to. I don't recall signing up for anything like that. They said they could fix my phone but they would have to wipe out all of my contacts. I have over 800 so I don't want that. I just want to find my pictures. Help

Advertisement

2. girolez

girolez Often Off Piste

May 29, 2011
    Male
    Retired
    Les Gets, France
    Hi

Have you by any chance updated the phone software via an update. If you have gone from the old camera to the new one which does panorama, sphere pics etc, then that comes with a new gallery app. The pics from the new camera go into the new gallery - there should be 2 gallery icons in the app drawer. (not the same icon)

If not then have you installed dropbox copy mega etc recently? Check their settings. You could take a pic then use say ESfile manager to search the complete phone and sdcard for .jpg arranged in date order to find where they are saved.

Roger

scary alien likes this.