1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

n00b[=

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thizasian, Jun 25, 2011.

1. thizasian

thizasian Lurker
    None

Jun 25, 2011
    Hi all!
    pretty noob to Androids but I think i've got the hang of things. Just got a few questions and help here and there. Hopefully you guys can help me out with some of them [= Oh yes, I'm stuck with the HTC Aria for another year and I'll say there's really not much for it with all the new HTC phones out there. Bummer! :cool:

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello and welcome to Android Forums. Perhaps you can do some fine tuning of your Aria to help ease the year long wait. (I'm in the same boat with my Dinc) We have a sub forum here for the Aria you might want to check out. It is here:
    HTC Aria - Android Forums Good luck and thanks for taking the time to say hi.

3. DanDaMan1200

DanDaMan1200 Lurker
    None

May 21, 2011
    Hi My name is Daniel.. I joined because I want to know how to root my Dinc, but I also want to learn how to make custom roms... That being said, It is rooted stock android 2.0...I have it flashed onto Metro PCS...HOWEVER issue I came across, after I got my SD Card is I get a few errors.... My goal is to custom make my own android roms, learn how the ADB shells work, and how to fix rooting errors... Oh yes the error I get is SD Card unable to mount or even be read by my phone I get error says cant mount /dev/block/mmc1K0p2 (file exists) ... I cant make a backup cause my SD Card is not reading !