• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

thizasian

Lurker
Jun 25, 2011
Hi all!
pretty noob to Androids but I think i've got the hang of things. Just got a few questions and help here and there. Hopefully you guys can help me out with some of them [= Oh yes, I'm stuck with the HTC Aria for another year and I'll say there's really not much for it with all the new HTC phones out there. Bummer! :cool:

Hi My name is Daniel.. I joined because I want to know how to root my Dinc, but I also want to learn how to make custom roms... That being said, It is rooted stock android 2.0...I have it flashed onto Metro PCS...HOWEVER issue I came across, after I got my SD Card is I get a few errors.... My goal is to custom make my own android roms, learn how the ADB shells work, and how to fix rooting errors... Oh yes the error I get is SD Card unable to mount or even be read by my phone I get error says cant mount /dev/block/mmc1K0p2 (file exists) ... I cant make a backup cause my SD Card is not reading !

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones