• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need a little advice here!

I have a photon 4g with a unlocked bootloader and cwm recovery installed. i made a back up before i flashed cm7 i followed the instructions wiped data well I booted up the phone and played with cm7 for a few and went back to recovery and restored my stock rom back up. well when it booted the radio for the phone never came up so no signal. if this helps I also backed up the osh and restored the osh. Any ideas guys? I am screwed or what?

fixed the problem the phone kicked it over to gsm instead of cdma. I feel like a re re right now that is something i should have checked.

I wish I wouldn't have got so many force closes today on CM7. I don't really like the star wars rom. Oh and I couldn't get alien to work kept saying bad file in cwm, I probably just need to download it again. I wish that we had more dev support for this phone. Hey shabby thanks for the one click root for my nexus s4g I really appreciated that.

Shabby did the AIO root for the Photon, too. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones