• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need canada-compatible price shopper/comparison

i tried barcode scanner and shopsavvy, both failed me miserably. some of the paid ones showed promise but i want to get reports that it will work for me before i pay.

Basically, and this is mostly for groceries, i need an app that will work in canada (i live around montreal city), and there is only two things i want it to do: scan an item reliably without getting it wrong half the time or being unable to find what it's scanning if it does scan it right, and give me a list of all the groceries/stores in my area that sell the item, with the prices

all other features are gravy, that's the only thing i need. I need it to be able to know of price drops when stuff goes on sale, ect. I don't care about the price, but i need it to work.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones