• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need for Speed: Shift on Desire - EPIC!!!!

Hi!
I'm looking for a save game file for nfs shift. I'm 100% horrible in drift events and can not advance. All I need is all tracks unlocked. I can earn money myself. Could someone please send theirs sdcard/Android/data/com.ideaworks3d.nfsshift/files/gamedata file? I think that is where the progress is saved. I have HTC Desire.
Thank you!

Upvote 0
I'm sure I saw a version of this where files could be stored on sd so there was a smaller apk file. I shall do some digging for all you 2.1 users :) It's a really good game.

Edit: Found it... Now with Data on SD and <1mb App

Instructions:

1. Install the apk on your phone
  2. Copy the Android folder to your phone

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I too had the "low on space" problem. This is the solution:
[TOOL] Enable APP2SD on Froyo 2.2 devices without the need for root permissions - xda-developers

Needs no root. I don't know how it works. You need to register in an italian (in italian) forum to download the patch. If anyone has trouble with that I can send it via e-mail.
This will solve all memory problems, not just NFS.

Now can I use someone's progres?!

In response to ^^, follow my guide (link's in my signature). It's probably a lot simpler, and doesn't require going to and registering with some random italian site. Mine is just a thread with a guide posted on these forums....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones