• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help getting music on A500

First post of many i'm sure. Looked through older threads and now i need some help. I downloaded the ES File Manager and copied some MP3's from my PC to a USB stick. Through the ES manager i found the USB stick and copied the songs to a new folder somehow.

I went to her music player (headphones icon in apps) and found the music labeled "Payton's Music" that i created. This has me thinking that i successfully loaded the music into her music player. When i go to play any of the songs, it says the player can't play the music.

I am not too slick with my PC let alone this android tablet. I don't know if i have to do something to the MP3's or if i have even got them transfered to the correct place as we have not ever played any music on this thing. Any help will be appreciated...

If you have all your system updates up to date just plug it into your computer. You will ahve to go to the Acer web site and down load the driver to read the tablet files. But after you plug it in you can see every folder and file on your tablet and find the music folder. Copy and paste the music in that folder and you should be good to go. For some reason, alot of times when you try to transfer files with the file manager it says that it's and invalid path, not sure what that means. But I have transfered movies and books and music and pictures from my PC to my tablet with out any problems doing it that way. Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones