• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need help on emailing a video

Why can't I send an email with a 20 second video from my gallery, it won't even attach is there something in the settings that I have to change. I record on FHD60. Need help

The LG V20 takes such high quality videos and photos that are larger than standard emails will support due to the file size. I would suggest utilizing Google Photos which will allow you to post your videos to shareable links that others can access.

Upvote 0
On Android?
I've never been able to accomplish this either...
On a PC? No problem

Could be a limit set by the LG V20 email app? Many email providers do put a limit to the size of emails that can be sent and received. You could even try sending a huge 1 or 2GB email, but would probably find it rejected as undeliverable by most email services. My QQ email the limit for attachements is 20MB, and that's on a computer as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones