• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help with my new tablet!

Al3x2015

Lurker
Jan 16, 2013
I bought a visual land connect 9 tablet and received it yesterday. This morning i wanted to change the splash screen so i downloaded an app that lets me do that. The tablet came rooted and i already installed google play. But when i restarted my tablet everything was messed up on it so i did a factory reset. Now every time i try to download something from google play it says insufficent space when i have 5 gigs left. I tried to install an app from my computer via usb and it said the same thing. Also my tablet came with games, skype, and netflix preinstalled and the icons show up on the home screen but there is no data for them. Also every time i delete icons from hte home screen and restart my tablet they reappear. If anyone knows how to fix this please help me!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones