• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need Major Help

Zink

Lurker
Oct 23, 2010
K guys, so I have a bell samsung galaxy s I9000M. I recently installed Launcher pro on my phone, did not like it so I deleted it, put my phone on charge and went to sleep. In the morning my phone would not turn on connected the to my charger and the phone started. It booted and got to the lock screen. Showed the correct time and date and showed on the top that it was connected to my phone service but the moment I swipe the screen to unlock, I get repeating messages, one of them reads "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. please try again." and the other reads "The application TwLauncher (process com.sec.android.app.twlauncher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again". Both messages have a "force close" button on the bottom that takes the message away just for it to reappear a second later. I therefore can not access my home screen, settings, applications and so on and also my device does not have the ability to go into recovery via the 3 button method. Can any one PLEASE help me.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones