• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER USED CWM ON THEIR PHONE! please XD

indeed, first they purposly confuse us, then they wanna go and pull that shit. **** them, **** them right in their mother ******* god **** ***es
honestly i just wanted to see a bunch of the *s lol but they do piss me off

**** ****edy **** **** ****

LOL, LOL, LOL!!!

Hey, forgot to tell you, ive got the 270mb zte update if you want it???

Upvote 0
alright well i have the file, and i am exhausted, and i dont want to risk screwing up another phone if something did in fact go wrong for you boricua, so if you wanna try rooting again you can but if you need help this time you will have to ask someone else, im too tired to even think straight at this point so there is a good chance i will not give very good instructions

Upvote 0
so what exactly were you looking for Junkie2100?

what's the big deal with rooting?

well i was looking for something that got messed up by the first two clockworkmods, got it tho, not important that i can tell, there are a bunch of phones out there running just fine without it

and rooting, allows you to perform functions you couldnt normally do, its the equivalent of being an administrator on windows, when you buy an android phone you are a user account, rooting makes you administrator

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones