• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need Testers for Eccentric Magazine app

tattedman

Android Enthusiast
Mar 2, 2011
La Puente CA
tattedman.us
Hello Everyone,
I am in the process of starting a magazine for the android market. The name of the magazine is "Eccentric Magazine"(eccmag.com) and I am looking for a few people to test out the app and tell me what you think (keep in mind this is my first app. I am a PHP programmer not JAVA...)

You maybe asking yourself what is Eccentric Magazine?...... Well heres how we describe it......
"Welcome all, to our little slice of truth in the sea of bullshit. In these pages/mouse clicks, you won’t hear from John and Jane USA, with their 2.3 kids, dog, and four bedroom house in the suburbs. You won’t hear the same recycled call-and-repeat lines you hear in the news and on talk radio. All you’ll get here is real voices from real people.

So, here it is. We present to you Eccentric, the E-zine for the real people. Within these pages, we’ll give you everything you need to know, even if you didn’t know it: fashion (Ecc style), music, upcoming bands (both local and soon-to-be not-so-local), movies, gadgets and gizmos, games, and news. (also in the Ecc way) We even have our Letters to the Editor, where you can request Rants, suggest ideas, or bitch to your heart’s content. This is for all of us, yourselves included.
Now, sit back, relax, and prepare to experience Ecc."

I am still in the process of finalizing the apps features but its to a testing point..please give honest feedback you guys are no were near how bad the android market users are.

I have created a short url straight to the app download on our shorturl site.
It will automatically download if you direct your phones browser to: http://ecc.me/app
this leads you to: http://ecc.me/magazine/Eccentric.apk
Heres The QR-code:
z

I have also attached the apk to the post.

Just trying to make it easy as possibe for you guys.

EDIT: Heres a screenshot and more can be found at our facebook page:
183520_192377230793924_145696512128663_541156_7969944_n.jpg

Attachments

• Eccentric.apk
    388.7 KB · Views: 56

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones