1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Need to replace broken screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SeanMarcus, Jul 27, 2013.

1. SeanMarcus

SeanMarcus Newbie
    None

Jun 16, 2013
    Male
    Dispensary Manager
    California
    Where can I find instructions on replacing my cracked screen for admire?? Ive looked all over the internet and theres only 1 video on youtube but its terrible quality..I have a new screen but wen the instructions say something about heating the board for the lcd screen(if that makes sence)I get lost....If anyone can help id greatly appreciate it..

Advertisement

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=
    None

This video tooty might help:

How To Replace Broken Lcd On Samsung R720 - YouTube

3. SeanMarcus

SeanMarcus Newbie
    None

Jun 16, 2013
    Male
    Dispensary Manager
    California
    Hey thanks for the quick reply...So I accomplished seems like the impossible putting the new screen on but now my phones images looks 3D ish?? If that makes sense...I didnt use heat to take it apart like in the video so im thinking that might be my problem...But the phone is working fine jst the images are a lil blurred...Something I dnt want to get used to if possible...If theres any info on this please point me in the right direction...Extremely thankful for any help!!

BTW;My bad on posting in the wrong section..Im new to this and saw a topic I related to and asked for help..I'll make sure to try not to let that happen again cus this forum is hella kool..Appreciate everything!