1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

New Guy in town

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chockarock, Dec 30, 2013.

1. chockarock

chockarock Lurker
    None

Dec 30, 2013
    Male
    Factory worker
    Northeastern United States
    Howdy all,

Fair warning, I don't know if I will become very involved in these forums. I love androids to death and I love modifying them, however most of this is done on my own and I normally only go to forums for technical difficulties or specific files I can't find elsewhere. Now that the boring stuff is out of the way, I suppose I will introduce myself.

My name is Lucas, but my online alias is Chockarock. Modding electronics has been a hobby of mine since I was a toddler (It all started by shoving raisins in to our VCR - Circuit boards were never safe!). Once I got my first Android, a Sony Xperia X10, I never looked back. They have been the center of my hobby, overtaking computers. Though I have had many smartphones including iPhones and Blackberries, I always come back to androids. Maybe its because the Android saga was my favourite in Dragonball Z? Who knows... I have devolved in to waxing philosophic about phones and Anime.... I digress.

The Android users have been some of the most helpful and willing to teach group of internet denizens I have come across, and I look forward to participating in said group. I wish you all the best in your electronic (and other) endeavors!

-Chockarock

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Welcome to Android Forums Chockarock. Your level of participation on these forums are strictly up to you. We have casual users and we have down right addicts. :) We just want you to enjoy your time here.. not matter how much time that involves. Thanks for joining these forums and if you need any assistance finding an area of interest, just let us know. We'd love to be of assistance

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hello and welcome to Android Forums. ;)

4. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator
    None

Sep 5, 2012
    Male
    Civil Engineer
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Welcome and Nice introduction man! :)

Hope you enjoy your time with us and keep feeding that android addiction ;)