• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Guy in town

Howdy all,

Fair warning, I don't know if I will become very involved in these forums. I love androids to death and I love modifying them, however most of this is done on my own and I normally only go to forums for technical difficulties or specific files I can't find elsewhere. Now that the boring stuff is out of the way, I suppose I will introduce myself.

My name is Lucas, but my online alias is Chockarock. Modding electronics has been a hobby of mine since I was a toddler (It all started by shoving raisins in to our VCR - Circuit boards were never safe!). Once I got my first Android, a Sony Xperia X10, I never looked back. They have been the center of my hobby, overtaking computers. Though I have had many smartphones including iPhones and Blackberries, I always come back to androids. Maybe its because the Android saga was my favourite in Dragonball Z? Who knows... I have devolved in to waxing philosophic about phones and Anime.... I digress.

The Android users have been some of the most helpful and willing to teach group of internet denizens I have come across, and I look forward to participating in said group. I wish you all the best in your electronic (and other) endeavors!

-Chockarock

Welcome to Android Forums Chockarock. Your level of participation on these forums are strictly up to you. We have casual users and we have down right addicts. :) We just want you to enjoy your time here.. not matter how much time that involves. Thanks for joining these forums and if you need any assistance finding an area of interest, just let us know. We'd love to be of assistance

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones