• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New market Finally ?

If you want the new market sooner, try doing a *#*#checkin#*#* then opening the Market and going to "My Downloads." It probably won't have updated yet, so after that, reboot your phone, giving it a moment to startup, then open the Market again and go to "My Downloads." This is the point where it randomly closed on me (no force close or errors or anything. It just closed). I opened it back up and it was the new market. I can't say I'm all that happy with it though. It probably just takes some getting used to.

Upvote 0
If you want the new market sooner, try doing a *#*#checkin#*#* then opening the Market and going to "My Downloads." It probably won't have updated yet, so after that, reboot your phone, giving it a moment to startup, then open the Market again and go to "My Downloads." This is the point where it randomly closed on me (no force close or errors or anything. It just closed). I opened it back up and it was the new market. I can't say I'm all that happy with it though. It probably just takes some getting used to.

Thank you, just did what you said and even though I had tried the same thing previously, it worked this time. Right after the reboot I loaded up the market and voila it's the new one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones