• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New member, love my Droid, obv....

New member here and been lurking since Christmas when my wife bought me a Droid. Signed up to see if I can get some help with a couple small problems.

Things that matter to me:

1. Wife and kids
2. Penguins hockey
3. Not much else

Like my name says, I was at Game 7 in Detroit and I would say the experience was incredible. Whatever your sport and whatever your team you should find a way to get to a championship game no matter what the costof your team is playing, it will be a lifetime of memories for you.

Unless you are a Flyer fan, then go jump off a bridge :)

Seriously.

New member here and been lurking since Christmas when my wife bought me a Droid. Signed up to see if I can get some help with a couple small problems.

Things that matter to me:

1. Wife and kids
2. Penguins hockey
3. Not much else

Like my name says, I was at Game 7 in Detroit and I would say the experience was incredible. Whatever your sport and whatever your team you should find a way to get to a championship game no matter what the costof your team is playing, it will be a lifetime of memories for you.

Unless you are a Flyer fan, then go jump off a bridge :)

Seriously.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones