• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Note 10.1 owner!

RobF353

Nov 3, 2011
NYC
Hey all! I just got my Note 10.1 and so far I love it. I have a Note 2 so I familiar with the 10.1 already.

I just setup the Peel Remote app. Its very cool and I will be using it alot. I dont see anywhere how I can search for a specific show. Does anyone know how to search for a show?

Hey all! I just got my Note 10.1 and so far I love it. I have a Note 2 so I familiar with the 10.1 already.

I just setup the Peel Remote app. Its very cool and I will be using it alot. I dont see anywhere how I can search for a specific show. Does anyone know how to search for a show?

Well, it searches specific shows in a way... once you've developed a list of favorites, you can go to them without having to scroll through everything else.

I just use the genre menus then flick away. But I know what you mean; I'd like to be able to just enter "Whose Line is it Anyway" or whatever in a text field and have it come up.. etc.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones