• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Android Forum and to Android OS

ted.iver

Lurker
Sep 5, 2011
Hi y'all,
I am Ted Iver. The reason I have joined is because I have just bought myself a Galaxy SII. I know nothing about Android and therefore I feel this s/b a good place to start learning in addition to other resources.
I am a retiree with very little time to do a whole lot of things which include sports, photography (a Nikon D90 for my 70th), music (Jazz & Classics, play piano and the radio:)), travel (which takes a lot of my time) and then there is all of that house work that has to be done:).
I am a novice when it comes to computers or ITC (or is it CIT as many say) therefore I hope I will not bore y'all with my ignorance. I promise to read as many threads for beginners as I possibly can to learn as fast as I can.
Thanks for this opportunity to present myself.
Ted Iver

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones