• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New to android world lol

morpheus2n2

Jul 8, 2010
Hi im new here and to the android world lol
I have a Sony erricsson Xperia X10i (UK) and am loving it cant wait for the update!!!
Have already got loads of things from the market place to play with etc, but the only thing im having trouble with is Videos!

I just cant sem to find the right setup for converting videos to play back on the X10 full screen and in Hires/HD, after two days googleing I have found conlicting setups and everyone has a diffrent prog they use etc lol so any help on this would be cool.

Also games Im a massive gamer 3000+ games over 15 consoles :) so whats the recomended ones out there, any big names yet??? (Would love to get Final fantasy on my X10 just to piss my brother off as he got it on ipone :( )

I have posted in the intro topic aswell but seen as my phones a X10 I thought I should post here :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones